Worst least in recent memory was one I met from here. Met at a pub that was her idea but worked for me because they have a lot of things to do there besides drinking.
1. Said hardly anything no matter how I tried to start conversations
2. Proceeded to get in an argument with the waiter because she ordered something they didn’t make anymore. Regardless she was insistent they make it because clearly they must still have the ingredients for it.
3. Got in an argument with a couple next to us because she mistakenly thought the lady knocked her purse on the floor. Instead of apologizing when she realized it wasn’t her purse her response was, “Oh, well I was gonna say. If it was my purse you and I were going to have a problem.”
4. Proceeded to text to whomever throughout the date on her phone.
5. Finally opened up and started conversing towards the end to fill me in on the history of her entire relationship with her ex
…and so on.
I almost fell out of my chair when we went to leave because she wanted to set up a second date. I was going to politely decline but I was so taken aback that she somehow enjoyed herself on this fiasco that I was taken by surprise and apparently my facial expression and that I accidentally let, “Really???”, slip that the message apparently got through.